WHY CHOOSE OUR EMPLOYMENT LAW FIRM
The Texas Employment lawyers at the Tran Law Firm protect employee rights in Texas and across the country. We believe that employees are entitled to the right to work in an environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. Regardless of whether you are looking for a wrongful termination lawyer in Houston, overtime pay lawyer in Dallas or class action lawyer in San Antonio, or minimum wage violation anywhere in the country, our employment law firm can help you effectively fight back against your current or former employer’s illegal practices. We enforce all the same laws that the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) does. The statutes and laws that we frequently enforce are below:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII), prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin;
- The Equal Pay Act of 1963 (EPA), which states that men and women doing equal work at the same employer should receive equal pay;
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA), which protects workers 40 years of age or older from job discrimination;
- Title I and Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA);
- Sections 501 and 505 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, which prohibits discrimination against persons with disabilities who work in the federal government; and
- The Civil Rights Act of 1991, which allows for monetary damages in cases of intentional employment discrimination.
- Qui Tam – False Claims Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
The most important decision employees have to make is which employment law firm to contact for legal advice. At the Tran Law Firm, our employment law attorneys have the resources and experience to serve employees that have been harmed when companies violate Texas and federal labor and employment laws.
All communications with our employment attorneys and labor law lawyers are strictly confidential.
NO WIN NO FEES
Our labor attorneys accept qualified cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning employees never pay our employment law firm unless we win money for them.
POWER & RESOURCES
Our employment lawyers accept cases state-wide and nation-wide. We handle many cases in Texas including Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi, Tyler, Marshal, Galveston, Pasadena, Bellaire, Arcola, Baytown, Port Arthur, College Station, Brownsville, Beaumont, Orange, Vidor and McAllen. We frequently joint venture with other employment lawyers in order to server employees across the country.
Our employment lawyers have many years of high level employment law experience helping people fight back against unfair business practices such as not paying non-exempt employees overtime pay or violating minimum wage laws.
Our employment law firm has obtained awards for employees in individual and class action lawsuits and arbitration. Call 713.223.8855 to get your case started!